A speed limiter is a “governor” used to limit the speed of a vehicle by controlling the fuel feed to the engine. Speed limiters operate through electronic sensors connected to the engine computer.
You begin by determining the maximum speed you want your vehicles to move at, say 100km/h, and presetting your vehicle speed to that level. When your vehicle is in motion, electronic sensors detect the speed of the vehicle and instantly communicate the information to your engine’s computer.
- Basic Speed Limiter
- GPS-enabled Speed Limiter
- Reduction in fuel costs
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improvement safety and security
- Reduction in vehicle downtime for unscheduled repair and maintenance.
- Improved fuel consumption, resulting in the reduction of CO2 emissions
- Our speed limiters protect the engine of your vehicle: The lifespan of your engine will drop significantly if it is always running at maximum speed because this is much harder work for the vehicle engine to do.
- This solution also works perfectly for businesses that rely on generators for their power supply. The ability to view your fuel level and manage your fuel spend from your mobile phone will make your generator last longer.
This solution is perfect for businesses that completely rely on generators for their power supply. The ability to view your fuel level and manage your fuel spend from your mobile phone makes a generator last longer.