In places with frequent power outages, businesses rely on generator as an alternative power supply, sometimes or completely. Its associated operating expense takes a shark’s bite out of the company’s net profits. Hence, the need to monitor and track energy consumption and its attendant costs.
A Generator Intelligence Monitoring System (GIMS) provides an innovative solution and better understanding of the performance of your generator and its fuel consumption real-time. GIMS also provides insights into fuel savings and operational efficiencies. The data can be remotely accessed through mobile and web-based applications.
Features of our Generator Intelligence Monitoring Solution
- Accessible from anywhere in the world at any time.
- User-friendly interface: The system gives you access to detailed graphical reports
- Real-time reporting
- Prevention of fuel theft: GIMS assists in providing real-time fuel level monitoring as well as detecting leakage in the fuel tank
- Fuel cost reduction through adequate monitoring of fuel consumption and trend
- Reduction in Maintenance cost; Minimize maintenance cost by scheduling maintenance checks appropriately
- Access to real-time reporting: Monitor and analyze generator parameters in real-time
GIMS records and analyses data based on four (4) key parameters or measures:
- DG Run Hours
- Real-time DG Status
- Fuel Consumption
- Real-time Fuel Levels